Terms of Service
Regarding the use of the shopping site "Adult's ware online shop" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") operated by the joint company Eight Colors (hereinafter referred to as "our company"), the following terms and conditions are set forth.
Article 1 Scope of this agreement
This agreement defines the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Members
1. After accepting this agreement and completing the prescribed enrollment procedure, the person who has been approved by our company will be the "member".
2. If we determine that it is inappropriate to approve as a member, we may not approve the membership.
3. Only one member can be registered for "1 member".
Article 3 password management
1. Members are solely responsible for the management of passwords registered on this site and their use.
2. Password transfers, sales, lending, etc. are strictly prohibited.
3. Our company shall not be liable for any negligence in the use of the password by the member or the damage caused by the use of the third party. Indications made to the company using the password will be deemed to be valid member's indications corresponding to this password.
Article 4 Member registration information
1. Membership registration information shall be owned by our company, and for personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address), in addition to depositing to a consignee within the range necessary for providing this service, the member As a general rule, we will not provide the information to outside parties unless the person has consented to the disclosure.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, some of the member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member.
(1) When it is judged that it will cause a disadvantage to our company, other members, or a third party, we will disclose it to the police or related organizations.
(2) When the police, court, public prosecutor's office, bar association, consumer center, or an organization with the equivalent authority requests disclosure of registered information, if we decide to comply with it.
(3) When we judge that the disclosure is appropriate
3. We will not accept any false declaration regarding all items of registration information declared by the member upon joining.
4. If the registered information of the member changes, the member shall promptly carry out the prescribed procedure.
Article 5 Prohibition of use outside the scope of private use
Members copy any information obtained through us, except when we approve it (including obtaining the consent of the third party through us if there is a third party who has the right to the information). , Sale, publication and other uses beyond the scope of private use.
Article 6 Prohibitions for members
1. Our company prohibits any of the following activities that the members may or may have.
(1) Acts that violate public order and morals
(2) Acts that lead to criminal acts
(3) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(4) Acts that infringe copyrights or other intellectual property rights of our company or other members or third parties
(5) Acts that infringe the property, privacy, etc. of our company and other members or third parties
(6) Acts that cause disadvantages to us, other members, or third parties
(7) Acts that slander or slander our company and other members or third parties.
(8) Acts that interfere with the operation of our website or undermine our trust.
(9) All business activities that use the status of this member without the approval of our company
(10) Election campaign or an act similar to this, or an act that violates laws such as the Public Offices Election Act
(11) Acts of giving false answers to all questionnaires conducted by us, including the enrollment procedure
(12) Sending or writing harmful computer programs
(13) Illegal use of ID and password
(14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate as the act of the member.
Article 7 Elimination of membership
1. In the case of any of the following items, we can cancel membership without prior notice or consent to the member.
(1) In case of violating the prohibited items specified in Article 6 and other provisions of this agreement
(2) When our company admits that the member's declared information at the time of enrollment and after the questionnaire is intentionally false
(3) If the password is used or used improperly
(4) In the case of unjust acts that we do not recognize
(5) When there is any other act that we deem inappropriate.
2. If you revoke your qualifications, you shall revoke all rights that the member has to us.
Article 8 Withdrawal
When a member withdraws from us, we will notify you according to the prescribed procedure and will be withdrawn after the withdrawal procedure at our company is completed.
Article 9 Change of agreement
Our company may change this agreement at any time without prior notice and consent to the member. Regarding the contents of the change, it is considered that all the members have agreed when the content is displayed on this site for one month. However, if an unexpected situation is expected, such as when there is a risk of detriment to a third party, it is assumed that the agreement was changed without waiting for the above period.
Article 10 Service interruption and suspension
1. In the following cases, we may suspend or suspend some or all of our service contents without prior notice and consent to members.
(1) In the event of regular maintenance, renewal or emergency of this site
(2) When it becomes difficult to continue operation of this site due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. In the event of any disadvantage or damage to the member due to the above circumstances, we will not be held responsible.
Article 11 Change or cancellation of service content
1. We may change or discontinue the service contents of this site without prior notice or consent to members.
2. Based on the preceding paragraph, even if you change or cancel the service content, we will not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage to the member.
Article 12 Service suspension
Our company may suspend the service of this site with a certain notice period.
Article 13 Handling of personal information
Article 14 Disclaimer
1. We shall not be liable for any damage incurred by a member or a third party due to the delay or interruption of the service provision of this site for any reason.
2. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information obtained through the use of the services of this site and the suitability for a specific purpose.
3. We shall not be liable for any damages arising from the information obtained through the use of the services of this site.
4. In the event of a dispute between a member and another member or a third party regarding the information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve it at their own expense and responsibility and will not damage us. I shall.
5. Our company shall not be liable for the performance of debts related to transactions such as sales of goods between members and third parties conducted through this site, and for any dispute arising from other transactions.
6. Our company shall not be liable for any problems arising from disclosure of registered information of members based on Article 4, Paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15 Agreement Jurisdiction
If there is a need for litigation between us and our members regarding this site, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
Article 16 Governing Law
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.